miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

Changes in me since i was young


Well one change in my life has been that when I was young I always cried for everything and I was naugthy, well now In naughty too but not like before, and when I was young I loved to play with barbies and cars, now I can´t because I have a lot of thing´s to do, because now I have been in high school, now I am 16 years old and the best thing of my age is that now I can drive, and go out with my friends, I have gone to a parties and things like that.
When I was young I was so short! and now Im not short. The most important thing that have changed my life is that before the 12 years I always been fighting with my brother, but now he is like my best friend, thanks god that I have a brother like that, and my parents are a good persons too, they always care of me, and i love that because other familys are broken, I love my family and my friends, thanks too my dad, mom, and brother because thanks to they Im a good person now.
The End




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario