jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

invents that have changed my life

The computer is one of the invents that have changed my life because in that machine I can do my homework in one program named Microsoft Office Word 2007, and other programs of Microsoft Office. The computer also help me to search information on internet well just if the computer have internet, and if the computer have internet I can chat with my friends and that is awesome.


The phone is another one of the invents that have changed my life because with that invent I can talk with my family and my friends and with the time the phone have changed now exist phones that doesn´t need cable!.

The car that invent have changed my life because now I dont need to walk, well I meen is good do exercise and that things but I love the cars if you are late for something and the place is far far away you can use the car and you maybe will make it, thats the reason why I love the car.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario